Unboxing the RS3-SX Body Camera
The RS3-SX unit is typically worn by the Police to document interactions with the public, although it has also seen service in the security industry, civil enforcement and for lone-workers across the globe. Built for reliability, designed for ruggedness without the weight, this body worn camera is a versatile and almost essential piece of equipment for any officer on the job.
- Accurate positioning. Horizontal and vertical camera adjustment.
- Front-facing screen. 2.5” screen displays footage as it is being recorded. Proven to improve outcomes.
- Multi-use. Use camera on body, in car or standalone (eg. in interviews).
- Secure. Files will only load and play on a computer running DEMS software; not on any other device
- Wide field of view. 120º horizontal, 60º vertical
- Dock and go. Automatic file uploading and battery charging via cable or docking station.
- Rugged case. Designed for use on the front line – where you work.
- Usage log. Encrypted log on RS3-SX. Automatically detect if a video has been tampered with.
- Playback. On camera video and audio playback. Review footage in the field.
- Mark evidence. Mark footage as ‘evidential’ when in record mode. Automatic filing after upload to DEMS (Digital Evidence Management System, software in use globally and reknowned for coming with the price of a camera.)
- Stealth mode. Enables recording without screen or lights.
- Audio and video recording – yes
- Recording resolution – Full HD
- Recording speed – 30 frames per second
- Field of view, horizontal – 120º
- Field of view, vertical – 60º
- Encoding technology, video – H264
- Encoding technology, audio – MPEG-4
- Recording activation switch – single slider switch; one action record
- Recording capacity – >8hrs
- Recording format – .mov
- Date and time stamp – yes
Find out more: