The clocks will be going forward one hour this weekend. Britain moves into British Summer Time (also called Daylight Savings). The time on your body worn cameras will need to be adjusted manually. Follow the instructions below to change the time on the RS2. It is easy to do and takes less than a minute.
Clock Change Direction: Clocks Go Forward One Hour
Date of Clock Change: Sunday, 25th March 2012
Time of Clock Change: Clocks always change at 1:00 GMT
To adjust the time
1. Undo the leather case holding the RS2. You should be able to see four circular buttons on the right of the screen.
2. Turn on the RS2 by holding the red button. Hold it until the camera switches on without recording. This takes longer than when turning on the camera to record.
3. Press the menu button. This is the third button from the top of the camera with an ‘M’ next to it.
4. Scroll down to highlight ‘Date/Time’
5. Press ‘OK’. The display will now show the ‘Date/Time’ menu.
6. Press ‘OK’ three times until the hour is highlighted.
7. Scroll up once to move forwards one hour.
8. Press ‘OK’ three times until the display shows the main menu again. To come out of the main menu, press the menu button once.
If you have any problems altering the time please do get in touch.